Home Forum

Zombie apocalypse

Fort and fight.

#2 shalemail, Feb 12, 2018
Fort and hide for me. I'd wait until they'd moved along then think about fighting. They're always looking for fresh meat. By the time I'd came out they'd be long gone.

We've got deep and wide basements in Boston. Even without power you could keep a couple of years food and water in a triple-decker's basement with plenty of room for weapons and ammo if you're into that... I'd improvise on the weapons and stockpile the food and water myself. Im patient.
Man has been killing things without guns for thousands of years.

#3 dontpanicbobby, Feb 12, 2018
zombie_prep.jpg

#4 LV426, Feb 12, 2018
^^^That's exactly what I mean!^^^
Men have tools for everything.

#5 dontpanicbobby, Feb 12, 2018
I wish I had a basement like yours where I could stockpile essentials. Zombie apocalypse aside, I think a very real problem would be a catastrophic pandemic. That could quickly cause society to break down.

#6 LV426, Feb 12, 2018
Sick, slow zombies?
I've got a thick stick. No problem keeping them away.
If it was an airborne cause for the change well that would be different. No air filters in my basement.

#7 dontpanicbobby, Feb 12, 2018
Man guys the zombie apocalypse is here already!

They are in gubbermint and running around all over the place!

The zombies they are everywhere but they look human but they are actually zombies...

:D

#8 Stinky Stinky, Feb 12, 2018
I remember some serious public health outfit modelling a zombie apocalypse as an exercise in preparation for an infectious pandemic (and a way of getting some media attention in the process).

#9 Hadron, Feb 12, 2018 Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
My plan would be to go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint and wait for this all to blow over...

#10 Hadron, Feb 12, 2018
My plan would be to say '' Meh, I don't care''

#11 Skittles, Feb 12, 2018

#12 Hadron, Feb 12, 2018
I do have suspicions that some of our govt ministers may in fact be undead beings.

#13 LV426, Feb 12, 2018
I'm stocking up on Twinkies and keeping an eye peeled for Woody Harrelson...

#14 rootabaga, Feb 12, 2018
DON'T SHOOT BILL MURRAY HE'S ONLY ACTING LIKE A ZOMBIE!!

#15 shalemail, Feb 12, 2018
Lol reminds me of that brilliant British humour (nobody can do humour like the Brits! :D) called Shaun of the Dead!

All they wanted I think they wanted was to try and get to the bar to have a drink hahaha even though the world was SCREWED! :D

LOL

Ingenious those drunken Brits!

#16 Stinky Stinky, Feb 12, 2018
The central joke of Shaun of the Dead is the way that they remain absorbed in their own petty squabbles while the world is ending around them.

#17 Hadron, Feb 12, 2018
I'd just like to go on record saying "records" make lousy weapons.

#18 dontpanicbobby, Feb 13, 2018
Did ya at least sharpen them before trying it out? Lol, if ya do the Arnold thing in the old commando movie, circular sawblades are useful when thrown

#19 bcrichster, Feb 13, 2018
The cricket bat is the English cultural weapon.

(And doesn't need reloading)

#20 Hadron, Feb 13, 2018